IVL Lighting, a ground-breaking
IVL Lighting is a new category of lighting created and patented by Minuit Une. IVL Lighting is the first-ever lighting range specially designed for experience.
IVL lighting by Minuit Une is a based on a ground-breaking technology to go further in lighting design.
For the first time ever, create spectacular experiences without heavy logistics:
- Advanced shapes: stunning visual lighting shapes and decors, « like a 3-D architecture ».
- Unique immersive feeling: wide coverage area, calibrated output, enveloping lights covering all the available space « feel the light around you»
- Unlimited versatility: infinite effects combinations; constantly renewed style or atmospheres within a show, « never cease to surprise the audience »
- Without a custom programing software: Intuitive programing from your own DMX console
- Without heavy infrastructures: IVL products are a concentrate of technology. Small-sized, light-weight and robust, they can be hang anywhere any direction
The results: memorable designs, amazed audiences that jump on their phones to capture the moment, constantly renewed creative style.
For 1000 to 5000 persons venues, IVL lighting is the most time- and cost-effective solution to deliver incredible experiences.
For arenas venues, the number makes the power. IVL lighting’s unique calibrated output multiplies with the number of products you use to create exponential experiences and enhance your designs.
Minimum advised number of products
- 3 to 5 products: low-budget productions that look for « one-product-fit-all » for small venues (under 1000 pers.)
- 5 to 8 products: 1000 to 2000 pers. venues.
- 8 to 15 products: 2000 to 5000 pers. venues
- Beyond 15 products: arena venues (ex: Mercedes-Benz Berlin Arena).
The high-end technology
behind IVL lighting.
- Four light plans from a laser-based light source split at very high speed by a smart system of mirrors. A PMMA cover in a specific shape to release a vibrant light with a smooth RGB colour spectrum and enveloping texture.
- This is not a laser effect, this is a new category of lighting with unique shapes, unique textures, unique immersive feeling and standard safety.
- Each light plan can be played independently with various modes : full plan, beam, frost, decor, projection with a 180° angle.
- patented worldwide
Thanks to this unique scanning failure safeguard and calibrated output, the laser source becomes as safe as any other light source, with a standard regulatory compliance.
In particular, it means you do not need a laser specialist or on site measurement to use IVL lighting.
What we recommend you is a quick IVL learning session so you can make the most of IVL lighting’s unlimited versatility !