IVL Lighting, a ground-breaking
IVL Lighting is a new category of lighting created and patented by Minuit Une. IVL Lighting is the first-ever lighting range specially designed for experience.
IVL lighting by Minuit Une is a based on a ground-breaking technology to go further in lighting design.
For the first time ever, create spectacular experiences without heavy logistics:
- Advanced shapes: stunning visual lighting shapes and decors, « like a 3-D architecture ».
- Unique immersive feeling: wide coverage area, calibrated output, enveloping lights covering all the available space « feel the light around you»
- Unlimited versatility: infinite effects combinations; constantly renewed style or atmospheres within a show, « never cease to surprise the audience »
- Without a custom programing software: Intuitive programing from your own DMX console
- Without heavy infrastructures: IVL products are a concentrate of technology. Small-sized, light-weight and robust, they can be hang anywhere any direction
The results: memorable designs, amazed audiences that jump on their phones to capture the moment, constantly renewed creative style.
For 1000 to 5000 persons venues, IVL lighting is the most time- and cost-effective solution to deliver incredible experiences.
Minimum advised number of products
- 3 to 5 products: low-budget productions that look for « one-product-fit-all » for small venues (under 1000 pers.)
- 5 to 8 products: 1000 to 2000 pers. venues.
- 8 to 15 products: 2000 to 5000 pers. venues
The high-end technology
behind IVL lighting.
- Four light plans from a laser-based light source split at very high speed by a smart system of mirrors. A PMMA cover in a specific shape to release a vibrant light with a smooth RGB colour spectrum and enveloping texture.
- This is not a laser effect, this is a new category of lighting with unique shapes, unique textures, unique immersive feeling and standard safety.
- Each light plan can be played independently with various modes : full plan, beam, frost, decor, projection with a 180° angle.
- patented worldwide
Thanks to this unique scanning failure safeguard and calibrated output, the laser source becomes as safe as any other light source, with a standard regulatory compliance.
In particular, it means you do not need a laser specialist or on site measurement to use IVL lighting.
What we recommend you is a quick IVL learning session so you can make the most of IVL lighting’s unlimited versatility!