Photon: make the ordinary, extraordinary.
An output for each moment
Goes with any kind of event
Winner of the 2022 Plasa Award for Innovation
Made in France
IVL Photon makes the ordinary, extraordinary
Lighting set-ups with many luminaires provide constantly renewed experiences during the whole show or event with decors, immersion, and advanced perspectives. Imagine now if it would be possible without having to use numerous fixtures. Imagine a luminaire allowing the widest range of atmospheres, on top of surprising the audience, starting with… a single unit. That is the IVL Photon. This technology-packed luminaire is the result of 5 years of R&D dedicated to giving smaller productions the magnitude of big arena experiences.
With its innovative moving core combined with the renowned 8 tilts system (2 sides by tilt, mirror and frost), the IVL Photon has 3 main outputs:
immersive (mirror), decorative (frost) and the creative punch (moving core).
A standard DMX control provides endless possibilities to customize the outputs to each moments: 9 gobos (creating from 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 to 256 beams), dimmer and RGB control for each of the 8 mirror tilts, and an electronic shutter. Never had a luminaire allowed such a level of creativity while being so easy to use. IVL Photon can be incorporated into any kind of show or event thanks to its compact design, extreme versatility, and low logistics requirements.
Choosing IVL is proceeding to deliver quality and multiplicity while adding to extraordinary. It’s exceeding the expectations without having to overdo and rely on non-versatile luminaires accumulation for the decorative and experiential part of lighting. A few IVL Photon only in small and mid-sized venues already deliver the versatility needed: optimize your logistics and save on structures, transport, maintenance, time, power consumption and many other extra costs.
Choosing IVL is giving you the means to develop your notoriety.
Two demo options:
- a live demo with your local provider
- an interactive online demo with Minuit Une’s team: get already an advanced presentation.
An output for each moment
- Deep perspectives for unforgettable immersive moments.
- Decor highlight for transitional moments.
- A creative punch for brightest moments
Each output is endlessly customizable thanks to the infinite range of possibilities offered by the DMX control: a depth of looks and experiences never reached before, from classic to modern to outstanding.
Goes with any kind of event
- An easily incorporated design to deliver versatility in any show: music show, corporate event, aftershow, conference, club, broadcast, and many more.
- Lightweight (16kg, 35lbs), compact (48cm), low power consumption (200W).
- An adjustable handle for a quick set-up in any position.
- An excellent RGB colorimetry
A standard programming and daily use.
- An intuitive control, accessible to any lighting operator without training.
- 60 DMX channels offering control over 9 gobos, the dimmer & RGB for each of the 8 tilts, a zoom to activate the moving core and an electronic shutter. Go to the DMX section for a complete overview of the possibilities.
- A modular conception for low maintenance, fast repairs, and an extensive lifespan.
- Classified as Class 3R, IVL Photon is a laser-based lighting as safe as LED: it can be used in unsupervised areas according to the international standard (IEC 60825-3), without permit or specific training, and also variance-free in the USA.
Optical part isolated from haze.
1 zoom parameter to control the moving core.
A classification based on a failed-safe 360° scanning system and an extended source.
Cost-effective and sustainable
- For lighting designers, producers and event makers, a design based on IVL is a cost-effective, sustainable, and spectacular solution. Less fixtures needed, less logistics, less transport, and less power consumption: a real commitment for a lower carbon footprint.
- For rental companies, a return on investment for many years: a pack of 6 IVL Photon can be deployed in many events on a weekly basis, offering a higher satisfaction to customers for a reasonable price.
Most of the lighting fixtures are not used to properly light someone or something, but to produce an experience, with decor, perspectives & immersion.
Considering the fact that today’s lighting fixtures are mostly mono-directional, it requires a certain number of fixtures and structures to answer the audience’s expectations. If an arena show has the budget, time, and space for that, it is usually much more constrained in mid-sized venues.
In a mid-sized venue, the starting pack of luminaires is usually composed of only a few luminaires to actually light the artist and/or stage/or venue, as can be seen on the picture on the right.
Then comes the lighting fixtures dedicated to “making the show” and telling the story of the spectacle or event.
For this part, IVL Photon is a much more efficient solution than any other luminaire, requiring much fewer fixtures, lower logistics requirements, no structures needed, consumption, transport, and therefore, carbon footprint. You can make the show with one or two flight cases!
Choosing IVL instead of less-versatile luminaires it’s:
- Bringing the extraordinary even with constrained means and logistics
- Saving on all the extra-costs: time, weight and volume of transport, maintenance, power consumption, etc
- A real commitment to lower carbon footprint in live shows