shapes to go further!
IVL Carrés at a glance:
- → Advanced lighting shapes, combining unique textures and immersive feeling for
- → Unlimited versatility to renew your style for any kind of applications.
- → Intuitive and simple DMX control.
IVL Carrés are game-changing lighting products allowing you to create multidimensional advanded shapes from one source of light.
Each IVL Carré is covering a wide area by producing 4 directive light plans, one by side of the square. Each plan is adjustable in a 180° angle to create stunning perspectives when combined together. The light plans of each IVL Carré can be cut in 1,2,4,8,16,32 to 64 beams: welcome in a new world of advanced shapes and infinite possibilities.
In a time where crowds ask more and more for experiences, IVL Carrés advanced shapes help you create truly immersive designs with their smooth enveloping textures and 3D rendering perception. With different operation modes, IVL Carrés fit perfectly any kind of applications and are an infinite playgroud for your creativity. With IVL Carrés, multiply your creative output with a simple DMX control.
IVL Carrés or IVL Pyramides ?
IVL Carrés and IVL Pyramides share the same base, while only the shape of the coverture changes. One coverture is a square shape (for IVL Carre) and one coverture is a pyramid shape (for IVL Pyramid). According to the coverture you choose, it changes how the light spreads in the space and allows you to create different kinds of advanced shapes.
The two covertures are interchangeable and can be purchased solo, meaning you can get one IVL Carre and later one Pyramid coverture, so a trained service operator can switch your product from an IVL Carre to an IVL Pyramid or vice-versa. Some technical specifications differ between IVL Carres and IVL Pyramids, Like the difference in weight and the lighting emission results you get. These covertures are made from a unique PMMA matter, chosen specifically to increase the decoration output of your design.
- The square shape of the IVL Carrés reinforce the 3D rendering perspectives of IVL Lighting.
- The Pyramid shape of the IVL Pyramides reinforce the decoration output of IVL Lighting.
IVL Carrés and IVL Pyramides are part of IVL lighting, a new category of lighting created and patented by Minuit Une.
IVL Carrés Full Description
Advanced shapes combining unique textures and immersive feeling
- 4 light plans per product to combine to create geometrical shapes and patterns.
- Geometrical patterns working well with any design.
- Stunning 3D rendering perspectives for in-depth feeling of immersion.
- Smooth enveloping textures that don’t make you blink when immersed in the light.
- Wide coverage area. Possible to cover all the available space even in the biggest venues.
- Many vibrant colour nuances to play with within a true RGB colour range.
- Textures working particularly well with LEDs and Halogen lighting to create elaborate designs.
- More advanced shapes by combining IVL Carrés as lighting & IVL Pyramides as decor together.
- Exponential visual and immersive experience by shaping together large groups of IVL Fixtures.
- Stunning lines projections to reveal the architecture of any venue at 360°.
- Even more fascinating designs by playing with the right level of haze for the larger venues.
- 360° light plan mode.
- Beam mode: from 1,2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 beams.
- Control on the size, indexation & rotation of the beam.
- Advanced options available with independent beam control on Red, blue and green.
- Eye-capturing position (12.5 % tilt DMX value).
- Wash effect position: frost mode (62.5 % tilt DMX value).
- 4 tilts controlled together or separately.
- Smooth movement at very low speed.
- Instant position change at very high speed.
- Position presets easily adaptable to any venue.
Intuitive and simple DMX
- Controlled by any console
- 2 modes: quick start & advanced programming
- Movement control with the usual tilt function
- Beam modes converted into intuitive gobos controls
Versatile indoor applications according to your needs
- Concert, touring, TV shows, corporate event, fashion show, conference, video clip
- For any kind of ambiance or music: rock, pop, jazz, electro, hip hop, classic…
Simple and quick installation
- Hang in any position
- Light weight
- Easy to transfer
- Low logistic needs
- Aluminium body
- Light maintenance
- High-end motorisation
- Compliant with every standards
- A safety distance of only a few meters (refer to your local provider)
- More about compliance and safety
IVL Carrés Versatile applications
Concert, touring, TV shows, corporate event, fashion event, conference, video clip… IVL Carres fit for any application as well as any kind of musical backgrounds. It all depend on your needs and creative vision.
Let’s play with IVL Carrés Effects
The super fast scanning system of the IVL Lighting range (333Hz frequency rate) allows the human eye to see every single nuance of colours: A vibrant and smooth RGB colour spectrum to complete perfectly the best LED’s and HALOGEN’s chromatic range, with a Vivid colour combinations, as well as a wide range of pastel colours.
4 brushless step to step motors control the 4 mirrors movement on each side independently (4 separated tilts in the DMX chart). Unlimited immserive positions can be programmed and achieved just by playing with different groups of mirrors from a group of IVL Carrés.
A specific electronically augmented resolution driver allows to achieve a really smooth movement: you can create smooth movement with a really small range (%1) around your immersive advanced shapes.
Each mirrors have an angle of position from 0° to 360°, this allow to create an infinity of advanced shapes, immersive, decoration and wash effects.
Reset function by optical sensors.
An intelligent electronic software synchronised in real time with the frequency rate of the scanning system allows to cut the light plan into several beams: 1,2,4,8,16,32 or 64 beams to create an infinity of effects : even more intense advanced shapes, beams looking effects, parallel effects , flower effects, and many many more.
These beams can be positioned anywhere on the mirrors, static or in rotation, with control over the size of the beam.
These specifications are converted via DMX consoles as an intuitive gobo system with the following equivalence:
Gobo type: number of beams
Gobo size: width of the beam
Gobo indexation: position of the beam on the mirrors
Gobo rotation: speed and direction of rotation.
The PMMA matter of the cover has the unique property to let the light go through while creating line of light on it. In fact, the intersection of the 4 light plans with the PMMA cover are visible. It gives you the unique creativity to play either with immersive effects or the decorative effects or both in the same time.
The lines created by the projection of the 4 plans in any venue is an extraordinary way to combine lighting, decoration and mapping all together: your space of creativity is even bigger, as you can enhance the architecture of any place in an absolutely stunning and unique way.
The directivity of the IVL light covers any large indoor area with advanced shapes. The light plan cross the space thanks to a low divergence: it is important to have the right level of haze in all the venue to materialize the effect and to create a truly amazing experience.
The aperture angle on each mirror is 180°: thus allowing the 3D rendering perspectives to have no limit of size and the option to fill any indoor space.
- MeasurementsWeight: 16 kgs Pyramide – 13 kgs Carré
- Light sourceClass 3B laser product
Power embedded: 10W
2400mW @ 638nm | >2000mW @ 520nm | > 5600mW @ 450nm
Aperture up to 360° (80° by mirror)
- Housing / ConstructionAluminium body, black matt
Pyramid head in PMMA by default (M4) or in option in polycarbonate (M1)
Protection rating: IP20
Two side handles
- Eye-safety / ScanningHighly designed new scanning system: brushless motors at continuous and stabilized high speed for a very long life time, well balanced, zero vibration to ensure a stable light plan.
Redundant scanning safeguards:
Scanning current speed instant control hardware & software system
Instant Mechanical & Electronic shutter (if scanning speed changes more than 5 % from its working speed).
- Movement4 mirrors, one for each side, motorized by 4 brushless step to step motors (very long life time), operated by specific developed drivers.
Angle: 0° to 360° on each mirror
16 bit DMX channel control
Optical synchronisation, reset function for automatic repositioning
- SoftwareElectronic conception optimized to create electronic gobos
Specific Circuit board developed for a high stabilization of the gobos and accurate rotation of the gobos from very low speed to 4Hz.
- Power supply100 to 240 Volts – 50/60Hz
Power: 150 Watt max
- Cooling System / ThermalTemperature-regulated system
Safety protection against excessive temperatures
- InstallationMounting point: eight quarter-turn locking points allowing installation of Omega brackets in any Orientation
4 M10 screw threads in each corner
Safety cable attachment point
- ConnectionsAC power input/output: Neutrik PowerCon True1
DMX data in/out: 5-pin locking XLR
Switch with LED
IEC 60825-1:2014 (EN 60825-1:2014)
IEC 60825-3:2008 (EN 60825-3:2008)
IEC 60065:2014 (EN 60065:2014)
EN 62311 : 2008
EN 55103-2 : 2009
How to use & Ressources
Find video tutorials and download fixtures and pre-programmed shows in our Community & Support page