Square, make the difference!
IVL Square at a glance:
- → Deep perspectives
- → Endless possibilities
- → Unique immersive experiences
- → Free of heavy logistics
- → Intuitive and simple DMX control
IVL Square are multi-directional, immersive, wide-covering area fixtures, to make the difference, free of heavy logistics.
IVL Square is the US declination of the worldwide famous IVL Carré.
Each IVL Square is covering a wide area by producing 4 directive light plans, one by each side of the square. Each plan is adjustable at a 180° angle to create stunning perspectives when combined together. The light plans of each IVL Square can be cut into 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 beams: Welcome to a new world of infinite possibilities.
Programmable with any DMX console, the IVL Square is simple and intuitive to control, and will only require a few minutes to get your hands on.
In a time when audiences are asking more and more for experiences, the perspectives of the IVL Square help create truly immersive designs with their smooth enveloping textures and 3D rendering perception.
Based on a laser source, IVL Square is not a laser projector effect. Conceived for and with lighting designers, IVL Square produces unique advanced lighting shapes, unique smooth RGB texture, and unique immersive feelings: ground-breaking lighting, patented worldwide, easy to use, easy to program, easy to install.
Certified as a class 3R fixture, the IVL Square has standard safety, as it is for LEDs or Lamp based lighting. IVL Square can be used by any lighting designer or lighting company without a variance needed.
One fixture, two shapes: Square or Pyramid
One cover is a square shape and the other is a pyramid shape. The two different shapes, square or pyramid, can easily be changed. According to the chosen cover, the light will spread differently in the space creating different kinds of perspectives and adding an other dimension to your design.
The square shape reinforces the perspectives, while the pyramid reinforces the decorative output.
IVL Lighting - Make the difference
IVL Square Full Description
Class 3R laser source based.
Can be used by any lighting designers and lighting companies as LEDs or Lamp lighting fixtures, without a variance needed.
Unique shapes, unique smooth RGB textures, unique lighting possibilities.
- 4 independent tilts producing 4 light
- plans (16-bit control)
- Motorized by 50 000-step motors
- Smooth movement at very low speed or cut change positions
- Infinite tilt movements and position combinations
- Easily adaptable position presets
- 2 modes: a directive light or a wash light, for each tilt
- 2 shapes of cover to choose from (square or pyramid)
- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 or 64 beam mode from one single source
- Infinite color combinations in mode 2
- Attachable in any position
- Calibrated output for immersion
- Directive light plans
- Smooth RGB textures
- Wide covering area
- 3D rendering lighting shapes
A simple and hands on solution
- Light-weight (16kg), robust conception, ready to travel
- 125W consumption
- 25 channels in mode 1
- Regular tilts and gobo-like channels
- Intuitive programming on any DMX console
- Compliant with every standard
- Cost efficient solution
Versatile indoor applications
- Concert, touring, TV show, corporate event, fashion show, conference, video clip
- For all styles: rock, pop, jazz, electro, hip-hop, classical…
A patented technology
- The first laser illuminated lamp
- Compliant with every standard
- No laser expertise required
- Class 3R product
- No variance needed
- Request a training session to get the most of IVL
IVL Squares Effects
The super fast scanning system of the IVL Lighting range (333Hz frequency rate) allows the human eye to see every single nuance of colour.
A vibrant and smooth RGB colour spectrum to perfectly complete the best LED’s and HALOGEN’s chromatic range, with vivid colour combinations as well as a wide range of pastel colours.
4 brushless step to step motors independently control the 4 separate side mirrors to achieve unlimited immersive positions.
Smooth movements with a 1% range can be reached due to a specific electronically augmented resolution driver.
Each mirror has a 0° to 360° angle to create an infinity of immersive, decorative and wash effects.
Reset function by optical sensors.
The light plan can be divided into 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 or 64 controllable beams thanks to an intelligent electronic software synchronised with the scanning system frequency rate.
These specifications are converted via DMX consoles as an intuitive gobo system with the following equivalence:
Gobo type: number of beams
Gobo size: width of the beam
Gobo indexation: position of the beam on the mirrors
Gobo rotation: speed and direction of rotation.
The covers are in PMMA, a material that lets the light go through while creating visible lines of light on the pyramid or square shape, to play with both the immersive and decorative effect of the IVL Lighting.
The projection lines created by the 4 plans can enhance any venue architecture by combining lighting, decoration and mapping in a stunning and unique way.
The directivity of the IVL light covers any large indoor area with advanced shapes. The right level of haze will help materialize the effects and create a truly amazing experience.
The aperture angle of each mirror is 180°, allowing the 3D rendering perspectives to have no size limit.
- Measurements and weightOverall dimensions (l x w x h): IVL™ Square: 592 x 520 x 242 mm³, 16 kg
- Light sourceClass 3R laser product - Extended source
Beam diameter at scanning vertex: >12mm
Beam divergence: >1,5mrad
Wavelength: 448nm, 518nm, 638nm
Typical Pulse Energy: 13.8μJ
Accessible Emission Limit: 15,5μJ
Scan rate: 340 Hz
Colour - Smooth RGB spectrum
4 light plane: 360°
Beam range: 1 to 80°
Frost effect: Diffuse smooth light
LASER LIGHT - AVOID DIRECT EYE EXPOSURE
CLASS 3R LASER PRODUCT 448nm, 638nm, 518nm 340Hz, <15,5μJ EN/IEC 60825-1 ed. 3 2014
- Housing / ConstructionHousing: Aluminum body, black matt
Plastic cover: PMMA
Protection rating: IP20
Transportation: Two side handle
- Scanning systemScanning motor: High life brushless DC motor
Constant scanning rate: 340Hz
Safeguard: No scanning fail
- DMX modesMode 1: 25 channels
Mode 2: 45 channels
- Tilt movementMotor: 4 brushless step to step motors
Mirrors: 4 side PMMA mirror
Angle: 0° to 360°
Resolution: 16 bit
- Beam controlNumber of beams: 1 to 256
Control: Intuitive gobo like system
- Power supplyPower supply unit: 100 to 240 Volts – 50/60Hz
Power: 75 Watt max
- Cooling System / ThermalCooling: Temperature-regulated
Safety: Protection against excessive temperatures
- InstallationStandard mounting point: six quarter-turn locking points
Safety cable attachment point
- Operating parametersPositions allowed: any
Maximum ambient temperature: 40°C (104°F)
Minimum ambient temperature: 0°C (32°F)
- ConnectionsAC power input/output: Neutrik PowerCon True1
DMX data in/out: 5-pin locking XLR
(Directive No : 2014/35/UE)
IEC 60825-1:2014 (EN 60825-1:20154)
IEC 60825-3:2008 (EN 60825-3:208)
IEC 60065:2014 (EN 60065:2014)
EN 62311 : 2008
(Directive No : 2014/30/UE)
EN 62311 : 2008
EN 55103-2 : 2009
How to use? & Resources
Find tutorial videos and download fixtures and pre-programmed shows on our Community & Support page
IVL Lighting: 4 min explanation + Demo show N°2
IVL Squares are distributed internationally by a qualified network of partners.